Friday, November 14, 2008

hmmm...

I am not sure what exactly it is. Probably my focus problem playing tricks on me once more. I wished for many things, and few came true. But this one, this one I want, I wish.I need You to react in certain ways so I can get the answers.

Social intelligence. He has it, and I wonder if he can tell what I have in mind. Or perhaps he chooses to ignore it, keeps it inside. Maybe he is afraid; maybe he is afraid that he’s wrong in his judgment. The other more feared and unwanted alternative being that he just doesn’t see me in that light. A negative answer would be too much at this point.
You disassemble me and build me up and break me down again.I've tried to constantly calculate you, the moments you've mentioned, the times we've spent discussing the most random things.
I can't get it right. i don't get what you're ever thinking... I keep wondering why... why can't I stop thinking about you!

No comments: