Sunday, May 9, 2010

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name

I'm cold to everything right now, I can feel the "I don't give a fuck" attitude setting in. I don't particularly like it, but sometimes it is necessary for self preservation. Afterall, when you don't feel, what bad can possibly come to you? That's not to say that I'm not feeling anything, I'm just separating myself from it.

It's like I'm calm, relaxed, composed and then when I'm around people I'm a juvenile idiot who falls into the same traps over and over again. I tell myself, "don't be so stupid, be careful, don't say anything you'll regret," and yet I'm always so ridiculously stupid, not careful at all and say the most pathetic things, that I wouldn't dream of saying anywhere else. Worst of all, I keep on doing it.

I think I've fought all these behavioral issues and i'm past it. but no, it keeps coming back and stronger than before. it takes the life out of me to fight it and keep from doing something pathetic and stupid that would only hurt me!!

Right now manchester united losing the title to chelsea isn't helping!!!
Dam it..
there goes the title =(

2 comments:

Ubaid said...

I want you to listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDYjL-s5f2o

I can relate to you and your life... but you know what am somehow getting great in keeping a facade....

Yeah I was watching it....

but somehow am more into cricket these days :)

Shafi said...

nice to meet you. ManU fan here :P even in fail, ManU satys United :D