Friday, November 20, 2009

Me-1, surgery-0

I just realized I was writing a lot about my exams last year and i'm not this year. So not that anyone cares but ya so they are going much better than I expected them to go. Definitely not as good as the Past 2 years but i think i'm surpassing my own expectations this year. I'm studying much much more than i've ever studied in my life. My mom thinks something is wrong with me because I was never this insane when it came to studies and school. But anyways so the exams are going good. I'm happy. Going a little crazy in the head with the frustrations and non availability of people but still happy. Last night was a good night. It was Saru's birthday. I always like celebrating her birthday because she doesn't make a big deal out of it. Yes i'm not a birthday person. Anyway we went for dinner to roasters, then ammo and maheen wanted sheesha and coffee so we did that and asusual got home late. I needed that night out. Me and chucks got to hang out too. We were losing touch so it was good. We drove around for a bit. Did our thing, talked and bitched about people and then i got home and straight to bed. Wow this post has been so lame. So i should stop now and study surgery now. 3 more to go before I can give myself 2 days off and then studying for finals start. Woho:s till then much love:)

No comments: