Sunday, November 8, 2009

Traces that remain

There are only seconds left in the minutes I planned for you to stay with me in my head before someone worries about you, before someone wants you back ... turn the TV off because it's distracting .. I just need you to look back at me with the same love I look at you with ... I want time to slow down and reverse so I can stumble into you ...
I feel you.. it's so real. I can hear you breathe as you lie next to me. That smell. I know you smoked again, you continue to lie and I continue to be dazed by it. You got me hooked once and you're getting to me again. The taste of the cigarette on your lips it's easing me back into it again because I swore I realized the game you were playing and that I'd never play again but god damn you make me surrender so politely ... I've lost all of my words... because nothing is what I am thinking of, disoriented, lost and confused, mad, crazy, everything which is unreal.

You left again but we'll be together soon and it'll be just as real.. why? because I can't stop remembering every square inch of you!

1 comment:

Ubaid said...

i think you'll love the song which i just uploaded!