Thursday, November 26, 2009

I can't believe i failed 2 subjects. I honestly thought i was killing it in the papers. Apparently not. Studies were the only thing left in my life that i could fondly look upon. I've lost that too. It's reason enough to go off the track no? So I knew i was in a bad place and I called my doctor. Call him a shrink or a counsellor i don't know but he's just someone i took help from last year. Got his number from a friend. The very first time i talked to him it was about my career choice and why i was doing what i was. He got to me and i opened up a bit. Then he told me he can't be around forever so he asked me if i have a friend who i can count on to be there everytime. I said no. Which is the unfortunate truth. So he gave me a guys number who is my go to guy now.. So i called him up today and it got him upset, because he thought i was doing well since I hadn't called for a long time. I told him about the papers and studies and he never has the cliches to say to me. He always brings something new to the table. He makes me feel better but he's not my friend. And that upsets me even more. So he told me to write about this. He promised it'l open up a new window from which i can let some of my issues out. It has. So i thank you. With all my heart for my being my saviour.

No comments: