Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Battle studies

No that has nothing to do with my exams or studies it's john mayer's new album.. It is amazing. The last few weeks have been sucky and this made my day =D.. it made me smile... yayyy.. papers are 2 days away.. Allah mian save me!!

On the other hand..Justine Henin is back..yes baby..now I finally have a reason to start watching women's tennis again..

This entry is totally pointless it was meant to be more but I got lost in the awesomeness that is dexter...which totally made me cry.. How could they kill rita off =( Anyho.. later general medicine and battle studies awaits =D

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

oyeee i want his new album... mujhey send kero pleajjjjjj :(

P.s Am BACK :D

average said...

send kero.. Allah mian that will take forever. download it. It's not that big. And welcome back =)

Rickety Arts said...

kerta houn :( :( :( khudiiii :( :( :(

fankzz :)


P.s this is ubaid