Tuesday, December 15, 2009

'Stony mcblue's'.. What chuck?

I've never been so scared in my life. Not when i was on my way to thailand 4 years ago and the pilot told us we need to put the oxygen masks on because there was decreased cabin pressure. I recited the kalma and sat calmly while people around me panicked. Not even when i fell on my knee 2 and a half years ago while playing footie knowing my knee was already screwed up and one more mistake and i would need surgery. Not when i crashed my dad's car almost a year ago for the first time ever and then had a fight with the other driver. Not when i was caught stoned and passed out by my parents 3 years ago. No, even in that state i apologized kept my cool and told them i'd stay grounded take any punishment! Not when hina told me her father passed away and i had to hold my bestfriend while she cried unconditionally, and for the first time in the 6 years of knowing her i didn't have a word to say to her. Not when my father had an attack and underwent a major cardiac surgery and had 5 stents put in his vessels to make sure his heart keeps pumping. No, but this year the exams they scare the shit outta me

2 comments:

Shafi said...

thats totaly wiered...

and hi, I am first time around here. Nice blog..

average said...

Weird and nice.. ? Hmmm.. Well hello. I'm not as weird as it seems on the blog. Just been a bad year i guess. Or maybe it is just me. Hmmm..