Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've lost all feeling in my chest again

I don't like talking about the past because its really no good. It's the past for a reason. I don't want it now, I don't want it in my future.

So what do you do when you run into a sort of ex.Running into him was weird because I talked well mentioned his name after god knows how long, yesterday only.so well in our situation there was a nod of the head, an awkward hi and a quick hug and before I could've reacted he disappeared.

So I can't remember whether this time last year I was happy happier or sadder than I am right now. maybe I should go back read my entries and figure that out.

In other news I had a football related argument today after a long time. Felt good to fight about something that actually means something to me. And i showed my bestfriend all these cool football videos on youtube that i used to watch a long time ago. Didn't feel as horrible as i though it would. Maybe I have gotten over it.

1 comment:

Ubaid said...

:)

http://ubeee.blogspot.com/2010/04/ub-tou-mayray-dil-key-tootne-ki-awaz.html

i don't talk much now a days warna bohat likhta....