Saturday, May 1, 2010

over analyze your oh wait my words

I may not have the worst life in the world and I may have everything that many search for. But that doesn't mean I'm not hurting inside and I'm not crying to sleep at night. Like everyone at some point in life,I feel what every human being feels; love, regret, happiness, heartbreak. The only thing I want is someone to say, "It's okay... I know what you're going through. I'll listen."

Sure, people say that, but the world is busy. And so are you as a person. And it gets to a point... where the feelings build up and the pain hurts so much, that all there is to do, is breakdown and cry. The only problem? There isn't anyone to blame, but yourself because there's no one else around that could understand a single thing going on in your head... there's too much flying around that nothing makes sense.
And it's nice, to talk to someone, to know that they are there for you. But they aren't there for the worst of it, for the moment when you just need to be in someone else's arms and cry. And there are times, when you think, 'Is someone else going to be there like I've been there for them so many times?'

There are so many things that I think about. So many things that I just want to go away.

1 comment:

Ubaid said...

You are looking at wrong people who'll say that its okay, been there done that know exactly how you feel....

talk to the ones which would actually listen...

relax... at times life is shit but no matter what happens you don't get that amount of shit which you can't handle.... so it'll be fine and if it isn't just wait a little more....


p.s i missed out on this post stupid google reader =/