Wednesday, October 1, 2008

changes...

This is not happening. No it is'nt. This is just a phase. Like all those other oh-so-dramatic chick flick crazy things that never happened to me before because apparently I am living highschool two years too late.

The strange thing is how drastically my state of mind is changing. People, matter. Opnions have started to matter. Maybe these are the after effects of being stuck with the sort of people that I would have made fun of a year back. Maybe, its just me losing my level of maturity.Or maybe, its God teaching me another lesson.

Everything is happening so fast lately, I barely get time to think. Every moment I have free I sleep. Dental school does suck you in to this whirlpool, and then it twists you and turns you and shakes every ounce of normality out of you.

Even right now i should be studying. But im writing this and watching prison break. which by the way was so good!

And that reminds me to comment on grey's:

watched it with my dad and he pointed out a few mistakes:

1) Derek telling the anaesthetist to hang some blood. An anaesthetist isn't a total idiot. They do those sort of things themselves. this majorly pissed my dad off as he himself is an anaesthetist.

3) Christina's interns doing her chest x-ray... that's a radiographer's job, not a doctor's.

4) spending so much time deliberating over starting CPR... giving amiodarone or lidocaine... minor points when the patient is arresting infront of you! this even i know having studied pharmacology as a 2nd year student.

5) Sloan the PLASTIC SURGEON fixing the other patient's trachea. This is of course the job of an ENT surgeon (not plastics).

but still fell in love with the show so now waiting for it to end.

oh..meredith should be killed off so should derek!


This past sunday was suppose to be like any other sunday, except that it was the singaporian grand prix, which was suppose to be totally awesome given the track was so nicely built. The race was a total disappointment =(






No comments: