Sunday, October 26, 2008

preconceived notions

I hate it when people think they know you and say something random and expect you to act OK. The other at school this guy called me "two faced". I have been insulted by someone who doesn't even know me, and still thinks that he has the right to judge me. In 2 years i have barely talked to him and there he goes calling me "two faced". So anyway shazil is sitting next to me when this happens and i turn around and i give him a 'what-the-hell-is-this-about' look and he goes like "dude that's his opinion". So the entire day i was in a crappy mood. I went from being quiet, to pissed off, to rude. Sarah said I'm thinking too much into it. I'm still trying to get over it.

its a Sunday today. its such a drag .
I have done absolutely nothing productive, unless or until u call sleeping, random reading and TV watching productive. If lazying around was a job, id be an expert at it.

Football doesn't interest me anymore,mainly because Manchester united are playing like crap and i still miss van nistelroy :(. He keeps scoring for real Madrid and this makes me hate Ferguson even more for letting him go. I mean rooney's great and all but now manu. can't play around a central striker. And lets admit they aren't the best team to build up spectacular goals. last season Ronaldo miraculously did the trick but he can't repeat it every season. Now bringing in berbatov is a good move but he still hasn't delivered.

now I'm just ranting.




No comments: