Monday, October 27, 2008

perfect disguise

I guess the most important things are the hardest to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish them, words shrink things that seemed timeless when they were in your head.

I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue. I’m that girl that's always happy -- the one who never has problems, and when I do, they don't get to me. Everyone sees me as the one they can count on to put a smile on their face because as far as they know, I always have one on mine.

Everyone is on my case about everything, it's already been decided for me apparently and I just want to scream and cry and yell all at the same time. But I keep my mouth shut because I don't want to cause anymore drama.

I love my friends, but they never realize if I'm upset. I guess it's because I always fake being happy. I just don't really see the point in being like hey, I'm upset. Because then I would just get asked what's wrong over and over again and I really don't know how to answer that question.And then to say the least i don't really know myself whats wrong.

I'm in a place i don't want to be. I'm doing something in which i lose interest everyday. i have every reason to leave but not the strength. so what holds you together when everything else is falling apart?

No comments: