Saturday, June 20, 2009

All mysteries aside there was a truth outside

Well it's a quiet time in all of sport right now- well the sports that interest me anyway. Football is pretty over well club football is, but when it's off tv for the summer I find myself very very bored, so I've been watching the Confederations Cup and Under 21 European Championship and cricket which surprisingly is making me very happy mainly because pakistan is winning so yay =)

I went back to football despite the knee injury. And yes I didn't make the playing 11 for the first time in 5 years I will be on the bench =(. It's pretty sad but like Hina put it, It is school and career for me before football. I wish it wasn't. It's frustrating. I've been there and I've dealt with it before.I Still do feel like I can.It's getting tougher by the day and it's pissing me off. But, it's much more satisfying to achieve something when the climb has been so difficult, when you really have to work to get there. I've done it before with things, I can do it again. I just need better focus.

Besides that Not too much going on here, just more of the same. Weeds is back on air which is good because hands down it's one of my favorite shows.

The other day Saru said I fish for compliments, made me think and I realized she's kind of right.Sometimes I do manipulate the situation to try and get the compliment I want to hear. Pretty twisted huh?

She also said that christina and meredith from grey's remind her of us. I went off on her because I honestly am not as heartless as chritina yang on grey's and fuck that's just a character on a dumb TV show. Ok I'm a little like her but I'm changing I'm trying to control things I know are wrong with me, an example being that when I was younger I had a real short temper, and now I am really quite mellow about things. I don't go off on people a lot.

So it made me think and I was reflecting on the person I am now, to how I was a month ago, 6 months ago, 1 year ago, etc. and I'm clearly quite a changed person. For the good or the bad I'm not quite sure but for now I'm working on all that is wrong!

No comments: