Sunday, June 14, 2009

Does This Lack of Updating Make Me Look Like A Really Important Person??

Does This Lack of Updating Make Me Look Like A Really Important Person?.. I certainly hope so :p
All shit's been far too busy.
Between tests and clinical exams and presentations and symposiums and trying to reconnect with saru and failing miserably and football I haven't had a chance to sit down and just be here and write. And the god honest truth is I don't really know what to write about anymore. I don't feel like whinning anymore because that wasn't helping.

In updates federer won the french open. For those of you who read you might remember that i wrote something when he lost the Australian open so yeh I have to write an entry on him winning this one definitely and that is to come.

ummm... Manchester United lost the champions league final and an entry on that also is due. But now if I write it it'll seem stupid but I'll do it anyway.

I have developed a keen interest in poker and actually become good at it.

My knee is doing ok for now. I have been forbidden to play football which sucks! But im going to play anyway!

And that is that. I will be back with a lot of stuff later for sure!

No comments: