Saturday, September 19, 2009

And I can talk, I place pride on tick and tock

It's September already. Oh well I just realized September will be over soon. :s. It seems like I'm always saying this, but time is passing by so quickly. 2009 flew by and so did 3rd year. We have pre prof's in a month and then finals from 15th December.

Now onto lesser things, that do mean the world to me, but mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. The manchester derby is tonight. I feel like a win for manchester united will really set the season off and make them more confident.

Ronaldo scored 2 spectacularly sexy goals in the champions league match. Made me hate him even more. Ungrateful Bastard.

All the shows are back which is good news for me :). It's always sunny was awesome, I can't wait for house and how i met your mother. Gossip girl was shit even the awesomeness of chuck bass couldn't make me like it. And one tree hill was actually tolerable. I hope this is the last season and they end it on a high note, or a good one.

For this eid i decided to spoil myself mainly because saru was hellbent on wanting me to be broke. I got my meni, pedi, facial and massage. My mom thinks something is up.
Dam this is such a lame ass blog which even I don't care about. I should be studying. Blahh!!!

No comments: