Friday, September 4, 2009

The us open is going on and thanks to it my studying is taking a nose dive. Ramazan sports and studies don't go. The weather has been awesome. Feels like i'm not in karachi. I like how the rain makes me feel. It makes me want to love makes me want to believe in the human race. It makes me believe i'm stil human. Anyho talking about the us open so federer was playing his first round match the other day and john mc enroe had the audacity to say he's NOT the greatest player of all time why because he doesn't have a winning record against nadal. I mean seriously how can u say that. The guy has won 16 grandslams more than anyone else in the space of 6 years. Is one of only 6 players to have a career grand slam meaning he's won all 4 grandslams. No player in the open era managed to do that. Not even pete sampras who won 15 slams and was dubbed by many as the greatest player ever until someone named roger federer arrived. He's won a record 5 us open consecutively, won 16 masters titles just one behind the great aggasi. Everytime he steps foot on the court he's out to set a new record. I don't think i can say anymore to justify my point! John mc enroe is an idiot and a fucking jealous piss off! Aaaaa school i hate, rain i love. I think i've said that already. I'm in class right now. Nazish is rambling on she's a bitch i hate her. One teacher i do not respect and refuse to respect because she has no respect for anyone! So i got to rush before she sees me and insults me too!

1 comment:

Ubaid said...

rain makes me happy... and if its at night then gloomy :p

my university is too big, when its hot humari band baj jati hai :(