Thursday, February 19, 2009

Basic Thinking Breakdown

Alright, I have a plan. OK, no I don't, but I need one. I don't know why I'm thinking so much into the future these days!
How to deal with this sort of situation? I don't know what's causing it. I'm sure my being really upset lately has something to do with it, but that's not something that I can just snap my fingers and fix. And perhaps the lack of sleep has something to do with it too. So how do I deal with THAT? I can't.I can't do it alone and I'm going to be damned if I talk to ANYONE about it.
I don't want to talk about it. I probably shouldn't even be writing it, knowing at least two of my friends and one very random person but someone i adore reads this. Eh..who cares, this has been on my mind pretty heavily.

I think I need to find a way to get more rest. This is really bad for me.

No comments: