Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my 25

Im not pathetic enough to do this on facebook but i am pathetic enough to write it here!

1. I was a bully as a kid
2. I hate where i am
3. I love taking care of myself but never find time to do so
4. I can proudly say I have the most loving parents and I have many reasons to say this
5. I am impatient like a 5 yr old waiting to open her Christmas gift
6. I want to adopt kids
7. I have always been considered the clown in my family and friends
8. Though it puts me off when I see people getting married, a part of me wishes to have my own family someday
9. I don't trust people
10. I believe a man will fuck anything that moves, even some women will
11. I have been a french fries freak way before I was born
12. I used to have weird dreams as a kid of a tiger around our garden. Weird
13. I can do anything for those that I love, be it my friends or family but once they mind fuck me, I will not even turn around and spit on them (esp my friends)
14. I love being harsh and sarcastic, because that's the only way I can be nice
15. I am an excellent multi-tasker and I know it
16. I love my country very much, but
17. I hate its people
18. joined the second worst major when it comes to social life
19. tend to put my heart into everything i do
20. start of things with the intention of finishing them, but i never do
21. can be very immature
22. I am anything, but ordinary
23. Trying to quit
24. Want to live in australia
25. freak about TV shows

1 comment:

Anees Raja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.