Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here and there...

We went for a drive today. To our place, after a very long time it was the four of us.
'M' stopped the car for like 5 minutes and i don't know what it was but i starting thinking. Not that i'm not always thinking =P
I wondered what the future held for me,if my dreams would come true or not,If I'd end up being somebody influential and important ,if couple of years down the road would I still find such a peaceful moment with someone i love,would I still be loved as much by my closed ones down the road? I don't know how long I kept thinking and being mesmerized by all of this and i probably would've been there all night and deep in thought had my friend not nudged me out of it!

I told that to chucks and he said it was the weed talking! But I honestly hadn't ever felt so calm and so good ever! And i know it wasn't the weed talking!

So all in all good day today! just came back from M's place it was his birthday today! now everyone i know is 21! not that it matters but still.

'Keep laughing until it's not funny anymore'...That is until something comes out of left field and takes your fucking jaw!

No comments: