Monday, August 31, 2009

Gotta cut away, clear away, snip away & sever this

Sleep would be nice so would exercise. It's pouring down here. Karachi has had the best year weather wise! I'm loving it:)

I feel a bit like a failure these days, with not going back to a "real" school. I see so many people heading back to their big universities and new towns with new friends for a fresh new year and I can't help but want that.

I'm studying a lot these days hence no time to write.
Football has started again. We watched the arsenal man u match on Saturday and that was fun. There's just something about Manchester united beating arsenal. Gives me pleasure. Great pleasure. So anyway after that we spent the night at hina's. We were up all night playing cricket,football and doing retarded crazy shit! Fun times.Memories indeed.

Memories are powerful, especially when you're transported back to how you felt in those moments. No wonder I am still awake. Good or bad, I'm thankful to be able to have moments like that.