Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're all we need two lungs one heart

It's been a while since I last wrote here, by my standards anyway. I've just been in a bit of a funk really and not had any motivation whatsoever to write in here.

I've been busy with studying.. yes I finally am studying. Not that anyone cares but I've dont GIT,liver and CVS from general medicine which is quite a lot. And inshAllah by the end of next week I'll do a lot of oral path and oral med so ya things will be back on track.
In other news I finally finished it's always sunny in philadelphia. Had that show on pending for so long.

And finally for the question thats been on my head for well years but was highlighted again in an outing.
How many of you believe in the institution of marriage and that whole spend the rest of your life with one person crap?

No comments: