Monday, August 17, 2009

It's so hard to contain, maintain it or define it...

Does love really last or eventually do we simply grow tired of the, I dare say , of just being happy just being whatever we have become just being with that one same person.

'it's hard not seeing you everyday, not talking to you, not laughing with you.. but somehow it gets worse when I do see you'

The tragedy is not that I cannot feel, but that , I am forever searching, whether or not I'm aware of it. Am I actually looking for something or am I running from what is known and consequently real?

You will always be that one that has the ability to come rushing back,at random and bring me to my knees because somewhere inside I know it’s what I’ve always wanted.The perpetual sense of always is overwhelming.

I am uncertain if I regret. But there are so many memories, so many broken promises and laughter's and tears and fights so many times, so many glances of your face, threatening to consume me completely. So there are days when I break down and I admit you are my one true love. And I will always always love you. It crushes my insides, burns me from within. But its real or real enough i guess.

It could've been us.

No comments: