Monday, August 17, 2009

Teacher.. finally..

And back to reality.. We finally got a surgery teacher.. she taught us appendicitis and well I understood it. Things are looking up. OPD had ended its back to ot i.e. hell hole. But in the past 2 weeks I've only gone to school twice. Been home studying, hanging out, watching movies. Life is good =) And it'll only get better.

I have a good feeling about the other half of this year. =) Vacations did me good. I cleared my head, got off the shit wagon. Now I'm studying, getting work done at school and not being gay about my relationships and friendships. Being a grown up and facing things head on!

Oral pathology is almost done. Half of general medicine done. 1/4th of perio done and half of oral medicine done.The only thing left worrying me is general surgery. The nerd in me is back :D

8 comments:

Eminu said...

Hellow my dentist fellow.

Can I tell you how much I HATE OCCLUSION?

Ubaid said...

i wish i knew some more about biology rather then being a boring old accountant =/

average said...

aaa... I did that last year.. It screwed me over.. But this gen surgery and gen medicine crap is worse.

ubaid: sometimes it's better to be boring and old school. Trust me!

Ubaid said...

hahaha... well i need to learn that... i love arts... it just doesn't let me boring... but well we accountants are supposed to be boring ... and thats why i can never be a good one :(

average said...

accepting is good! but you should be good at what you do otherwise that just sucks.. you'll always be stuck in one place, never move up!

Ubaid said...

i am good in what i do.... per like i am jack of many trades and the master of none... and there is a mix opinion about this of people, some says its good (mai bhooka nahi maroun gaa ;p) and some says am just too mixed up in things which makes my life hard as i would have lot to acheive... rather then just to achieve one thing!!

average said...

I think it's good.. people are right. tum bhokay nai maro ge. take special consideration of the messed up economy and toilet paper value of the currency!

Ubaid said...

hahahahah yeah right i would... but in pakistan.... aaahhh i don't think so!!!