Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hold me, I'm cold inside!

Finally the pre prof's are over..I don't know how i did because we still haven't gotten our result....can't wait for it because everything except community and oral anatomy viva went good:)..

"The world is full of goodbyes. You probably meet a new one every day, but that never makes it any better."

yes that is very true. So basically this has been by far the worse year of my life. And I know there are probably a lot more to come, so I'm not planning on keeping my hopes up on that. But I'm ok. If it doesn't break you it only makes you stronger right? I fucking hope thats true. Though I don't get this crap about getting up and moving on. I have half the people screaming 'disappointment', and the other half are fucking hypocritical!

'you sit there with your pretty face and twisting words and dictate everyone's life. You've forgotten everything that went before and I don't want to care about it anymore. I’m so fucking tired of your reckless attitude towards life and everything and the hypocrisy and the lies that come with.I want to forget it all.I want to wake up from a long sleep and be without the weight of ever knowing you.
I say this because i cant hold it in any longer. I say it because the truth will eventually come out, the lies will unfold!.I say this because i know you are fucking smart to understand it all. And i say this now because i don't want this friendship to ruin me anymore!'

I am hoping.. all that read this.. understand that things will get better.
It's not easy... I will say that.. but what in life is easy?

No comments: