Tuesday, November 18, 2008

winter nostalgia

OK, so I hate being under this kind of stress. No, it doesn't help me. It only leaves me either in front of the television or on bed. I cant seem to study and its frustrating.
And my throat hurts.

And cheesy love songs are roaming around in my head right now.

And I pretty much loathe tooth morphology. Did i ever mention that before?
You can feel the winters creeping in slowly. At least I can. I don't think anyone else around the house notices.
I hate winters. Its just something about the cold weather.
I have a paper tomorrow which i will definitely fail!

Winter reminds me of those school days when we would have to wear that horrible sweater or cardigan or whatever. And it reminds me of Alevels when dabby would tell the canteen guy to make coffee for us! I hated coffee back then. i would take 2 sips and Shahzeem would finish it.

Anyhow, that is what was. And maybe years from now , I will look at this coming winters and wish I was back here. Here's to hoping that I do.

The major reason why I'm so frustrated and don't want to study is , its cause I'm pissed ...at the system,at the people at everything. The problem is that hard work used to work. Now, a large part of everything is luck. I have never believed in luck as much as I do right now. You don't make your own luck. Some people, they are just lucky.

Life is just so pathetic. And finally, there is a boy. Yes. And I hate mentioning these things in my blog directly, because it makes me sound like some teenage idiot with a crush on another teenage idiot(not that he's a teenager)he's not, that is not going to last too long (hopefully, the last part is true)...but yes, there is a boy. That's it.

No comments: