Saturday, November 29, 2008

three day weekend

I hate having a conscious. It makes me do all the right things even when i want to be bad. Its been so long..really long and all I want to do is let lose and have some fun. Which reminds me of chucks. The call has to be made.

Its unbelievable how much he has changed over the year. Out of all 4 of us he's changed for the better. When we first met him he was this reckless stoner guy moving from one girl to another and now he's all calm cool without girls and much less stoned. I remember calming him down whenever he was angry,telling him to count backwards from 10 :p. And day before yesterday he was the one telling me to calm down,ignore the shit and let it go, to be the bigger person in all this. He pulled out his favourite line ever..'GD talk it out sweetheart,such a small thing is not worth throwing your friendship away for' :p after a long long week i finally laughed. His one liners let me rephrase lame one liners make me laugh.

So I'm thinking. Maybe he is right i should let it go,be the bigger person if not for the friendship at least for the sake of peaceful 3 years at FJDC. :p.

I made a schedule for myself to study for the finals.exactly a month away. Scary times.

No comments: