Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the love that helps you write!

Let's go back to the beginning and pretend that all of this distance and drama never existed.

At one point I was so weak; I missed you so much and I missed what we had. One simple song made me break down and cry. But now, I can honestly say I'm over you. Sure, I still think about you, but I'm not crying anymore.
When I look back on all that has happened; growing up, growing together, changing you and changing me. We've dreamt together, laughed together, cried together. I realize how much I truly miss you.

Thefore, it is with all of my heart that I send you my love, hoping you'll always carry my smile with you for all we have meant to each other and all we will.

I saw you today and realized how far apart we've grown. I know I should talk to you and ask you how you've been doing, and I really wish that I could, but it's just occured to me that we're strangers now. You don't know me anymore, much less want to. I know that everything is different now, I've been staying strong. I just wish things didn't have to be as different as they are now. I wish we didnt' have to be strangers to each other again.

No comments: