Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trust a few!

Theres something sad about growing up. About facing the real world and dealing with the real world problems. When I was a kid, i would imagine myself at my current age and I would want to be that person. I would want that time to come.
it came. And its here. And its not all that beautiful.

You get to see so much that you were previously unaware of. And its almost a challenge to keep your faith in people alive. The world isn't a superficial surface where everything goes as planned and people are sweet. And you know the weird thing? The weird thing is that my mind leaves me in this confused place where I am not as pessimistic about people as i used to be when I was a cold hearted sixteen year old, but I am not all that optimistic about them either.

Trust a few. That's the rule. Right?

Its Sarah's birthday today. We're not celebrating;thank god for that. Me and chucks went to her place at 12 though to wish her. And we couldn't help but laugh about the awesome time we had on her birthday last year. We reached there around 11.15 so we had about 45 minutes to kill. And true to our nature, me, chucks an M did the most horrible things we could think of. Talking about it yesterday, we laughed so much and i realized how much i miss 'us'! I've been through some crazy times with these guys and despite everything that has gone down recently last year was really the best year of my life! Its the kind of year you'd do anything to get back!

On a brighter note Oral anatomy went much better than i expected. And i hopefully i wont fail. the Ku exams forms are here and that means that finals are awfully near and real.

prayers needed!

No comments: