Saturday, July 25, 2009

=)

And she's married... it was amazing. I have never ever seen a bride look so beautiful. We all know saru is hot but boy did she look stunning last night. MashAllah =)

I tried to be normal. not cry like a baby but once i saw her and hugged her to congratulate her..the water works began. No one could believe that I was crying :p mainly cause in the 4 years of knowing me none of them has seen me cry. ever.

And zain did not help the cause. 'gd will it ever be the same. Will the 3 of us ever hang out like it used to be.' And i started again. :p

She's going to move to the US after a year and a half and that's all the time we have left. Despite the shit that has gone down it's me and saru. I don't really know how to deal with this. I've let go of friends before but that's by choice and I still get to see their stinking faces. Saru is moving away and I wasn't prepared for this.

But I'm extremely happy for her. Dasa(Asad) is an amazing guy. He worships the ground saru walks on literally and he will make her more happy than she can ever imagine!

The wedding was beautiful and I am not a wedding person so coming from me it means a lot. We danced till 4 in the morning. Then coffee and fries at marriot. It doesn't get better than that=)

So here's to saru. One of my best friends. My whore, my slut, my drama queen. Here's to The end of all controversies. I know you'll have a wonderful life. Off to Florida baby. I love ya=)

No comments: