Saturday, July 4, 2009

We knew it was only a matter of time..

I went to my first college picnic. It's a tradition at college and I never went. This year I was convinced by a couple of house officers who I've become friends with to go.I ended up having a lot of FUN!. They are a little weird but ummm they are my seniors and well I learn stuff from them. It was their last picnic with college and they have been going regularly every year since 1st year. Yesterday was very sad for them.

Farah said to me 'man this is it, this is the end of an era. I've spent 5 years with these guys, these teachers, they've become my best friends my mentors. This is sad. Shit sad'.

I didn't know what to say to her. I felt pretty bad. I'm not ready to go through that separation, changing schools, ending school shit again. I did it 3 years ago and it didn't turn out good.

1 comment:

Eminu said...

Just go where your life takes you, its the best pathway. Heard of go with the flow?
You can't fight fate, its inevitable.
I hope you stay wherever you want to and have fun.