Sunday, July 19, 2009

The way we were...

It's amazing how things change in a few months. 6 months ago i couldn't even imagine that a day would go by that i wouldn't see or talk to saru and now it's been over a month since i've seen her. And we barely talk to each other! There are days when i break down and go into a state of pure depression or desperation over how i can't change it or make things go back to normal or the way they were atleast and there are days when i'm ok and i think it had to happen sooner or later and the sooner the better.. I spent 2 of the best years of my life with her! There were times when i was knee deep in shit and saru was there when noone was. Even when i didn't want her to be around she was there to make sure i was ok. She helped me through possibly the most pathetic time in my life, she helped me get over it move passed it. She was there to clean up my mess emotionally and literally! And then for some reasons which now seem stupid it all changed. I couldn't get past my own issues to accept her as she was. She couldn't get past her ego to come up to me and make things right. And now as they stand she's getting married on saturday and i haven't even talked or met the guy. What made me write this post. Well i just read a message in my phone from december 27th from sarah which said ' i know but tada ur my best friend and i can't date a guy if u don't like him. U have to meet him and u have to like him. Come outside for just an hour. Please tada' so ya that was for a guy she wanted to date. And now she's getting married.

No comments: