Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You're glorifying this misperception

I realized a while ago, and took the walls down... but sometimes I think it was better with them, not for my sake, but so I wouldn't hurt other people...

Accessible friends get tough as we age, especially after school or college. Every single person is busy with something. At least for now I can blame distance for not getting what I want.
So many times I've wanted to go back to being a kid for just a day so I could get rid of my worries and have no responsibilities. But recently I've realized that I don't think I'd want to spend more than a day reliving my childhood.I'd make a different set of choices may lead to alternate future outcomes, but then what would I miss? I'd miss all the people I know now, all the experiences I've had It would be incredibly hard to live that life over again for me, especially knowing what I know now . . . knowing what the "future" holds. and who knows maybe I'd be in a more shittier state than I am right now!

No comments: