Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I hate to say this.. but I think I'm going to have to stop being so Emo here. It portrays me a this depressing suicidal person and yesterday i realized I'm not.
I am in a great school. I finish top of my class. I have awesome friends and the most loving parents ever. Yes they might go a little crazy but who doesn't. I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel. It took one ummm no two crazy drunken parties and an insane and completely drunk shehrish to make me realize that. So yeah I've decided that Overall, I am going to love my life. Some parts are really stressful.. but I'm going to take deep breaths and let it pass before I rush off and find something that would kill off the anxiety. I'm going to ignore the thoughts in my mind and calm my soul when the madness arises. No more drinking to kill the pain, no more doping to give someone company.
It's just nice to step back and think every once in awhile... and when I really think about it, life isn't all that horrible and mean and nasty. There is good in this world, you just have to look for it and hold onto it.
I always took it wrong when people told me I've changed. I always thought that I was at fault.Well here's the honest truth. I grew up.People said I've changed so much. well here's the honest truth. I grew up.I learned that you can't always be happy. I accepted reality. And i accepted that life isn't all fun and games.
So here's to going back to being me!

No comments: