Saturday, March 7, 2009

The mail il never send

25 Reasons i miss you!

1. How much fun we used to have together.
2. Discussing football
3. Watching football together
4. Making useless bets
5. Laughing at your family stories
6. Lost!
7. Spanish football
8. Hating the Italians =D
9. Bowling =)
10. Listening to you talk about cars and your driving experience =)
11. Awesome guitar music =)
12. Predictions =)and how i was always right
13. Late night conversations.
14. Beach football=)
15. Bloopers on you tube and being in tears from laughing so hard!
16. You telling me how I'm the 1st girl your this close too.
17. Random coffee dates!
18. Whining about school and counting down the days till we graduate.
20. opera music=P
21. Car with the screens =P
22. CCD!
23. 'Are you high'? "God know but I'd kill for some right now". 'What seriously'. "I gotta go" =P
24. Australian open
25. 'Get me Jose's scarf next time'

I know that you let go of our friendship, and I am trying my hardest to let go too. But everyday I find one thing, at least, that reminds me of you. I'm sorry things got so fucked up between us.

No comments: