Saturday, March 21, 2009

I write this with some meaning to you..to us!

The one day I miss school all the teachers decide to come on time and we have all the lectures. I mean seriously, talk about bad luck! DR wahab taught everything under the sun related to lesions and ulcers. Dr ashok decided to be nice and actually answer our questions and there was so much I had to ask him. And i missed the surgery. Dr hassan was going to take a sample from this patient with squamous cell carcinoma.
My patient last week had OSF(oral submucous fibrosis) so it was good to scare him and educate him. I got a pat on my back from Dr Wahab for catching it. =D

So anyway crabbing was an adventure and a learning experience of sorts =P. He's out of my life for good. yes all 6 foot 4 inches of him! He made me feel sea sick which is quite a skill to have .. ok given we were on sea but still. I never feel sea sick! While games were being played... hearts screwed.. I can say that I understood his nature but yet at the same time fell victim to it. But that was then. This is now and now I will be over him!

Stupid allergies of mine.. I'll be getting IgG shots every week and I'll be starting montelukast(anti leukotriene) from today. I feel like an old woman taking so many medicines every morning.

No comments: