Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I never asked you,but you continued to smile!

So it's not easy to get over someone when you see them ever so often!
It starts with the simplest of things. a joke being cracked or a thing being said and he's the one person you want to rush to and tell it to cause you know he's the only one who'll understand it!

I remember how suddenly my world revolved around him. The urge to talk,message was undeniable.I buried myself with the usual:friends,family,school,football but i couldn't get him out of my head.

I still shrug it away or at least try to, cause like all the other times before I think its just a phase, but it wont go away. I've fallen and i've fallen hard this time!

Ten million things stopped me. i don't know anything about him but my heart makes me think that I've known him for years!

I know it's not going anywhere,leading to no good. he's not the kind to express his feelings neither am I, but I cant stop myself.the feelings bloody good. i haven't felt it in too long.

He said he isn't aware of how good he makes me feel or how good I make him feel. He said he's not ready for it all.

so I wait for fate to take its course.till then the usual script

me,school,friends,football!

No comments: