Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just for laughs

Saru and Me were discussing how excited we are to see each other after a week =P

Me: yeh i know I'm so excited i finally get to see you tomorrow.
Saru: yeh so what are you planning on wearing for me?
Me: a lab coat. =D
Saru: and underneath that...=P
Me: I'll leave that to your imagination!
Saru: see i knew it. I had a feeling. Changed groups different timings. You've fallen for one of those cheap slutty house officers
Me: How have i changed. I'm trying to maintain the spice in our relationship =P
Saru: jee nai. I had a feeling and now i know its all true.
Me: who told you. it was one of amby's spy's right. I knew it, i just knew it=P
Saru: I dont need someone to keep an eye on you. i can sense when your behavior changes towards me!
Me: And how must i keep myself sane thinking about you and amby all alone at 'the ot'.It's all your fault. You drove me towards those cheap slutty house officers. You left me with no choice. I had to prove I'm better than you when it comes to choosing weird cheap people!
Saru: yeh so why don't you go for them
Me: that's easy its because you are so hot...hahahhahaha.. arite enough gayness. whats up.

So that is just one example of our dose of daily gayness! =P hahahahha..chucks says its because we are crazy. and then he always has sick thoughts about us. hahahahahhahaha

No comments: