Sunday, April 26, 2009

lets delay our misery =)

I got this email a few days ago meaning to paste it here but never got the time! I never knew I was that good a person: p

Every time I read your blog a new person emerges in front of me. I want the world to know how amazing you are, how happy you are even if that’s a mask or a face you put on. You light up a room. You make people around you want to be better people and I can say that with conviction because you make me want to be a better person. I know this is corny even for us but I wanted you and everyone else to know that whatever you write comes from somewhere else. I see you and I see that you are happy. You have a wonderful life, amazing parents and a few good friends. It’s a shame you need a blog to take your frustrations out and bitch about me and other people. You can totally bitch about me on my face because that’s the kind of relationship we have! Since the day I’ve known you you’ve been an awesome friend to me. 22 years of my life and I have not come across someone like you. You have become my best friend in the short time (I say short because you seem to think 3 years is short) I’ve known you. You are selfless, talented, honest, intelligent and above all a good human being. You think people hate you because you speak your mind. That is not true. I agree they hate you but that’s because they envy you and they want to be like you. Who wouldn’t? And the fact that you can say what is in your head is the best quality in you. You don’t lie about what you think or what you feel but I never knew what you really feel you never expressed. All that you write is so dark and I know that’s not how you think of the world. You must still believe that there is good out there. I know school frustrates you because deep down you know you are too good for it. You deserve to be in a better place but sometimes you have got to be a big fish in a small pond, and trust me you are. No one even comes close to you.
Ok that was all the good I’ve ever said to you. I would’ve messaged (: p) our way of doing things but I had a lot to say so I emailed. I worry and i want you to be safe.
Be who you are. Start playing football again because it keeps you happy and sane and bitch if you got something to say about me next time say it on my face!

=) wow.. i really never knew.. i know it seems like I'm bragging or boasting about myself by putting this up but it made me happy and I wanted to put it up. I know a few of my friends read my blog so I want all of you to know. You guys are great. really =) and I am happy. sometimes life pisses you off and people have different ways of getting over it. Mine is to write. ! And i truly believe that the only way to fix it is to flush it away!

No comments: