Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Suffocating in doubt, I can't make a sound

I'm feeling very insecure right now and I don't know why. It's like I'm in conflict with myself, and am trying to find ways to be unhappy. I don't like it. I feel worthless and sad and like I want to cry, but I don't because I'm incapable of crying again. I just cleared my 2nd year and I should be jumping with joys but I'm actually unhappy!
I'm feeling needy, like I need some attention from someone. It's weird for me to feel this way, because more often than not I'm very happy in my own company, in my own solitude. I don't often crave attention, but right now I really need it from someone, I need someone to need me. I sound pathetic. I feel pathetic. Only, I can't help but need something, someone right now.

I know I'll snap out of it and feel better soon, but in this moment I feel useless and pathetic

No comments: