Monday, April 6, 2009

Turn 'em back 5 years

We had another one of those BBQ/bitch about people nights =D
It made me realize how fast everything goes. The "Remember when we were in zuby paan shops class and studying neuro for the first time?" was back in October 2007 and it's April 2009 now.
It also made me realize that feeling of a big change hadn't left me quite like I thought it did. It was just taking a break for a bit while I got my affairs in order. Well, it must be impatient because my affairs are still scrambled and it's totally back-lingering on my shoulder reminding me, ever so subtly, that life is going to change. I wish I knew what it was. I have a few feelings, but I can't pin point it to one. Damn, I wish this wasn't so complicated, but then again, complicated is my style these days.
I know 21 is still really young, but it just used to sound so old when I was younger. It's my prime, my youth, the part of my life I was going to cherish, screw up, regret, love, and grow from, and for some reason I feel like if I stay in my current situation, I won't get that.
I never accredited myself much to the basis of running away from my problems but I'm doing it now. Have been for a while now. And it's a damn shame.

Anyho, the BBQ was awesome. we sat in the balcony for hours talking about the most random crap. Then we watched duplicity. Not a bad movie actually. And shazil is a great cook. The food was out of this world. I don't remember eating so much in the recent times =D

The teams going to la-whore for a football tourney organized by LUMS and like always i can't go. Not that i want to considering I don't even play anymore but it's knowing that they are going and playing and all that kills me.
I watched a football match after ages yesterday, it was an amazing match and I hated it, for very obvious reasons of course. So thank you for nothing!

No comments: