Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No donuts and lots of waiting for patients

I haven't had donuts in over 3-4 months, which is weird!
Anyho I finally did a class I the other day. '38' it was hell on earth. The guy had hyper salivation and a huge tongue =P which kept getting in the way and shazil is the worst assistant ever. He didn't help with the suction at all. The cavity preparation was easier than filling. I couldn't get proper isolation which meant GIC couldn't be applied and the patient was getting agitated and I finally had to shout at him to keep his tongue in control because handling 2 mirrors and a condenser is not easy!
Yesterday i assisted one of the house officers on an impacted 3rd molar surgery. i got to hold the retracters and the elevators. =D. It was a lot of fun.
And tomorrow we finally have a test on the first 3 chapters of soames so studies have started.
Saru is leaving for la-whore in 2 days. I'm not going to get to see her even on the weekend now. The conference got postponed to 2nd may and we already booked our tickets and I was going to go a little early so me and saru could party but now that is all messed up too.
The result wont come. I don't know when those idiots at KU will get up their ass and do some compiling and release the result!
Champions league tonight. Liverpool vs chelsea and I'm hoping this leg is just as awesome as the 1st one.
And i am climbing the leader board on word challenge on facebook. 6th baby..yeh
so that was the update!

No comments: