Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thats how we roll!

'bahir tyre jal rahein hogein. andar hum patients ker rahein hogein'
thats the motto at School.
Things are bad in the city. Very unstable. So any way i came home early and i'm watching the little rascals. Boy i love that movie=)
So if i was in a cool medical school like ziadueen i would be celebrating what these idiots call 't1/2' because i am officially half way through dental school. The feeling has just sunk in. =)
Manchester united won the 1st leg of the semi of the champions league last night against arsenal=). 1-0 thats not much considering it was at home but now arsenal have got to beat manu by 2 clear goals at emirates which they havent done in over 20 years. so things are looking good.
On other sports front. The IPL isn't as much fun as it was last year. there's just something about cricket in the subcontinent. Its electrifying. The crowd. the noise, the music. In southafrica its just another cool cricket fest. Idiots drinking beer and not moving an inch to celebrate every ball like it should be done.
I have just realized what a lame ass post this is=P but who cares. I have nothing to do but sit and watch a movie I have already watched a million times.
Oh and i Didn't go to lahore. Cancelled my ticket at the last minute. I don't know what i was thinking. Oh well I wasn't thinking. All i knew is that I didnt want to go. weird I know.
So anyway yeh that's it. Incase anyone was interested.
I'l try to write more darker unhappy things next time.
Peace

No comments: