Saturday, May 23, 2009

And you shall know me by the trail of dead...

I have been avoiding writing anything that has to do with my actual life for a while now, and now it's just to the point that I need to write about it. I just...need to. It's not going to be interesting, it's not going to be life changing, it's not going to be eye opening...

So basically on Friday I just became completely overwhelmed with everything and decided that I shouldn't talk to him for well sometime. nothing good is going to come out of us talking to each other.My anger towards whatever happened faded, and it turned into hurt, and went through all of those stages of grief, except that when it was supposed to turn into acceptance...it just turned into more anger.
The football season ends on Sunday. Manchester United have already won the title so it's not going to be fun watching the matches. But I have 27th to look forward to =D

Saru just left for the airport. She's Off to Thailand for a week.

Usually people are writing on this site, and usually I am reading what people are writing...but hardly anyone has written anything today, and I already read the things that people did write...and so I was sitting here extremely bored. Come on people, this is give and take. I write random crap and provide you with entertainment. Where's my share?

I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get to talk to my nephew today, He comes over every Saturday to spend the night but he didn't come today and I'm sad. He's grown up so much it's unbelievable.

No comments: