Saturday, May 9, 2009

Light everlasting, much less eminent

Today's entry title is totally irrelevant but I like the song so!
Me and zia have a habit of obsessing over all the TV shows we watch and discussing them in depth.
This is Zia's take on grey's anatomy and some of the leading lady's on TV.:
"I hate meredith,they keep bringing her mother again and again. She went to the shrink and is still emotional. she should get over it. seriously no one gives a shit! She's worse than us :P. and they should kick george out, he is a burden to the show. I like izzy now!

"why do they focus on stupid Mer all the time. She is going to take 3rd place on my list of women who should be banned from TV"
The list is
1. DEB (dexter)
2. DONNA (that 70s show)
3. MEREDITH (greys anatomy)

I personally find the first 2 women very good. They are amazing actors! and well I loved that 70s show and its hard to hate anyone of those kids. So i defended her and deb because i think Jennifer carpenter is extremely believable.

"oh please dont defend deb. she was also in that horror movie 'emily rose'. I swear I have never seen an uglier woman before and she speaks like she's got some teeth missing. I dont know what michael c. hall saw in her when he married her. I mean come on! And that 70s show wali is a hijri! She should go to zamzama at night and be picked up by trans lovers"

My god I have never seen zia that emotional. Even for him that was extreme :p

"oh please. I have no more words for deb. If I had to chose between saving deb and some animal, I would automatically chose the animal!"

Why am i putting this up here.. Well in regards to the ongoing crappy days this was one thing that made me smile after a long time =)

I thoroughly enjoyed Lost last night also. I thought it was an extremely good episode and now I cannot wait to see next weeks episode. Lost seems to be back to wowing me each week now and that is certainly a very good thing.
The champions league Game(barca versus Chelsea) was amazing too. Though i hate chelsea I felt sorry for them. I have not in 10 years of following football seen a worse performance by a referee ever. But nevertheless Barca were clearly the dominant side. They had more possession and looked like a side wanting to win and chelsea on the other hand were just content with defending that one measly goal!
So its football club barcelona versus manchester united on 27th. What a match its going to be!

I remember making Sarah watch last years final. She was such a good sport but she was mainly watching because she thought ronaldo is hot! It was so tough teaching her the rules and making her understand football. But those were the good days. The days when my parents did not have an issue with one of my best friends! So making her watch the final is far I'd be lucky if she's even talking me to normally!

I just realized what an extremely random entry this is. Sarah is right. This is more of a diary than a blog now. Which is pathetic! :S

No comments: