Monday, May 18, 2009

I love you..I want to be happy like you!

It never quite feels as though things are getting better. The same circle, the same pattern, the same problems. Is it boys? Is it school? Is it family life? Is it friends? Is it the total sum of the entire problem? I can't decide anymore.

Am I allowed to be happy? Why can't I just be happy? I've lost all of my words... because nothing is what I am thinking of... disoriented... lost and confused. Are you my chance to say something, brief if nothing. I keep wondering why... why can't stop remembering every square inch of you? I’m starting to wonder if that’s what I've become, just a stranger to be cliche. The weights that are pulling me down, away from you, are too much of a strain. It’s a helpless and desperate feeling – running out of excuses.
Let me sit here... be rational, shut up and just listen. Understand my fears, my rationalizations, my understanding... it's worse than you and I can imagine.no one gets this...

No comments: