Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ferguson:now we go for 19


So Manchester united won their 11th premier league title. 18th English title equaling Liverpool's long standing record :D.. :D...:D

It is an exceptional achievement and congratulations to the entire team and of course the boss man himself Mr. Alex Ferguson!
The achievement is remarkable. And they can of course add more to it on the 27th when they face barca!
On the other hand I'm very pleased with my big oral path test today. I think I did pretty well.

And I also finally 'celebrated' my 21st birthday today. We went to nandos and everyone in the frickin' restaurant sang for me :p I'd be lying if I said i didn't like it. It was actually nice.

Right infront of our table we had 6 guys sitting. 3 of them looked extremely gay. By the way they were dressed, walking, talking, and me and saru fell in love :p
So if by any chance any of those guys read this. Contact please :P

No comments: