Friday, May 8, 2009

Excuse me if I'm wrong,but I need some encouraging

I was just thinking that for anyone who reads my blog regularly(if there is anyone reading that is), they must think I am such a miserable person. Really though I'm not, this is my forum in which to vent and get out all my grievances and feelings that for the most part I am too scared to tell anyone. Sure I may feel unhappy from time to time, but who doesn't?
So please do not mistake my negativity and sadness here, for who I am all the time, it is just easier for me as a writer and as a person often closed off from her feelings, to get a better understanding of my feelings and work through my thoughts. =)

So this entry will focus on me. And a little more insight on me!
And now taken from a friends blog, from a while ago, I'm going to attempt to put into my own words of who I am, or at least who I think I am. I think it will be an interesting entry=) so here it goes and I warn you all it won't be any particular order!
I am funny, not in a standard sense though, because when I am funniest is when I am spontaneous with a witty remark, I have a dry sense of humor.I am a nice, kind, polite person, much more than I ever really realized until recently.I am closed off until you get to know me, then you'll see things in me that you never saw before.I am passionate, about the ones I love and about the interests I have. I am very loyal.
I am nostalgic. I feel things a lot, but refuse to show it most of the time.

I am sarcastic. I am cynical. I am annoying.I am good at giving advice but bad at receiving advice. I am a dreamer. I find it hard to love, to trust, but when I do I give everything of myself and expect the same in return.am selfish, but very unselfish with the ones I love. I am self centered but care a lot when it comes to the ones I love.
I am fun once I am comfortable with you. I am exciting when in the right mood.I am a good friend.I am complex.I am confusing.
Thank you all for reading!

No comments: