Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prying open my third eye

So I have come to realize a few things over the past couple of months
1. Friends forget their friends when they get into a relationship.
2. It's OK to be jealous of a 15 year old, specially if they just got done with their exams, have 3 months of summer vacations and are going to UK for a month.
3. I am not allowed to be sad, moody or upset around saru, because that is her thing.

5. I'm convinced that some people forget to turn on their brain when they wake up in the morning.
6. Things don't always turn out the way you want, in fact the exact opposite happens.
7. Parents will always have the last word, no matter how hard you try.
8. Time is flying
9. Certain random acts and decisions shape where you are at or where you want to be.
10. 'My boys' is the best show on television and whoever doesn't watch it should suck it.
11. I am a sucker for reality T.V., according to saru I would watch the bachelor(no way) if I had the time.
12. Football is the only thing I truly love.
13. There is no end, only beginnings.
14. A man will screw anything that moves, some women would too.
15. There really is a thin line between love and hate.
16. No one really ever makes bad decisions. decisions just make us who we are.
17. Kara DioGuardi is hot for a 40 year old.
18. Manchester United are the greatest football club ever.
19. As long as we learn from our mistakes, they aren't really mistakes.
20. Cards, flowers, candy and dinner doesn't = love.
21. Don't stay too long in a relationship you'll never recover.
22. For reasons unknown, shortly after writing here I just feel overwhelmingly sad.
23. Everyone gets paranoid over certain things.

No comments: