Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Be more constructive with your feedback, please

So this is the point where I'm going to sound old and religious. Perhaps I'm seeing things incorrectly, but this thing that happened bothered me a lot.
Hina told me to recite Surah Alam nashra 7 times before I start studying. So even though I knew it by heart I still wanted to make sure I wouldn't make any mistakes so I searched on google. I was shocked to see that there was not even one site from where I could download these surahs. Meanwhile just for the heck of it I put in Hot and cold by katy perry and i got 15,800,000 hits! unbelievable. So i went to you tube and just one video of surah nashra. Boy was I pissed. So if anyone out there reading this knows a site please tell me and if you don't spread the word! And no the title of this entry isn't with any literal meaning its from from "Flight of the Conchords"

In other news, there's a lot of crazy fucking shit going on that I am fully... not prepared, but prepared to be preparing for -

School is so tiring. I'm done with the surgery rotation, tomorrow is the last day and hence an assessment! A month passed by pretty quickly and all I got to see was a sebaceous cyst excision, an inguinal hernia and a mandibular fracture(cool i know :p). SO yea I better hit the books. We have to do general examination,thyroid,chest,abdomen. Take a history and answer a short essay question and give a DD on the case. Wish me luck!

No comments: